relationship

over 11 years ago

Hi there, I have been in a relationship for just over 3 years just wondering where is it heading

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi joan . 3 yrs is a long while..hun but good news from it is coming..before the end of the year! lets chat to get more intune!we have much to talk about!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
sweetsouthernsage's photo

Jennifer McDonald (sweetsouthernsage)

23 posts

Hi Joan!

The 3 of Coins is showing me that your long relationship will actually work out very well! Partnership/Marriage is near, but not with out a little more work!

Want to know more? Please feel free to chat with me!

Love + Light, Jennifer M.

over 11 years ago
psychicmella's photo

★Mella's Love Vision's★ (psychicmella)

66 posts

Hello Joan,

I would be more then happy to look into your relashionships future for you with a reading.

Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Many Blessings

over 11 years ago
jasmene didn't upload a photo

love rose (jasmene)

1 post

my dear you may get full reading to join me regarding your relationship and much more good news about your future

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello i Would Be Happy To Help you check out my profile i am offering a 5 dollar unlimited! call now

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Joan,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view towards you, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best Esther

over 11 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

If you’d like a chart done on yourself or a relationship synastry chart, please come see me.

If you want the synastry chart I would need date, time, and location of birth for the both of you.

Otherwise we can look at your chart and see if there’s anything in the immediate future in regards to marriage or how the relationship will end up.

I do astro charts in email readings only so if you have questions about how that works come chat with me and we can discuss it.

Otherwise, I can look at the cards quickly to see if anything comes up for you.

Best wishes :)