i need some actual guidance!

over 11 years ago

Hi there, I decidef I’ll give this one last shot… I have contacted quite a few advisors recently and they are vague and contradicting. Iam feeling pretty lost and heartbroken lately… are there any real advisors who can help me?

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

yes sweety contact me, i see that you have been hurt in the past from someone you loved very much, contact mne for full reading:)

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

EXPERT, 35 YEARS, TRUEBORN , GIFTED! 10$ NO WORRY ABOUT MINS!!!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

IM sorry to hear you had this experince and havnt found thw right adivsor..but lucky for you dear i can help ill give you honest anser and tell you what you need to know..you wont feel lost anymore once you contact me!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Catherine,

I would be glad to do a reading with you,and am available right now. Please look over my profile and reviews,then come to get a reading that actually is HELPFUL.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Catherine,

I hope you are feeling better than when you posted your request.

By the way – your request is also vague.

What exactly!!! do you require guidance on?

All the best – a new kid on the block – me Estherlibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi catherine ..im lee i dont belive i have chatteed with you. i am a genuine psychic and i dont sugar coat my readings what i see is what i tell. im sorry for the way you feel. but if you contact me i can help send some pos vibes and give you better insights. i do hope to hear from you soon!

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi i Would Love to help you.. im running specials and im 40 cents a minute.. please call me i have your answers blessings.