New Home

over 11 years ago

Really wanting to move from the area i live in at the moment, am starting to house hunt, will it be sooner or later that i find the right house?

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

seeing change of envierment withen the next 3 weeks, also sensing the initials D or an C

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

EXPERT, 35 YEARS, TRUEBORN , GIFTED! 10$ NO WORRY ABOUT MINS!!!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

NEW YEAR BRINGS NEW CHANGES HUN..LETS CHAT TO GET MORE INTUNE ..I FEEL A HAVE ALOT TO TELL YOU ..IF YOU LIKE WE CAN CHAT