broken heart

over 11 years ago

Hi there my boyfriend left me for another woman who i also know. I am so heart broken but i see him the whole time cause we in the same circle of friends with the last 7 years im trying to get over this but i dont want to leave my friends and i find it hard with him there. Im after trying to be friends with him but i dont think i can :-(

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Sweetie,

Iam very sorry to hear that. Ill be more then happy to help shed some light on your worries with a reading. Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Many Blessings Mella

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

just from ur energies im picking up alot i wanna help you contact me

over 11 years ago
oraclemystic didn't upload a photo

Courtney Green-perchaluk (oraclemystic)

4 posts

There is so much you need to know about this situation dealing with heartbreak and betrayal I sence this was your first true love something I about to happen in your life wich will change your views on this situation that will empower you please book an appointment ASAP I only need 5-10mins to show you

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jean,

I imagine its very hard for him too, he just isnt letting it show as much. Let’s look deeper into this and see what can be shown.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

HI there How are you doing today ? I have read your comment and I feel your very breve to do this and keep on doing this even through it seem like you can’t hold on any longer. I feel that I can advise you and help you along this. I will tell you what the best thing for you is and give you true guidance.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear bput that ..but i feel he does have feelings for you still…lets chat hun to get more intune woht his feeling and ssee where this is headed for you

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.