True Soulmate

over 11 years ago

I keep meeting all the wrong guys for me. I m a better person now because I changed for the better. Will I ever meet my true love soul mate to get married to, have a baby with and grow old with?

over 11 years ago
sisterdonna's photo

donna costello (sisterdonna)

4 posts

Your reading is of star-crossed lovers who reflect each other so perfectly that their kindred spirits find it difficult to know where one begins and the other ends. You may find yourself dressing the same, acting the same, and even finishing each other’s sentences. Although this type of perfect fit can be fun it is ultimately dangerous to your relationship if you let it persist. Don’t absorb or smother each other learn to complement your soul mate.

over 11 years ago
psychicsunshine didn't upload a photo

PsychicSunshine (psychicsunshine)

23 posts

you will certinly find your sould mate, chat with me for any questions

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello, im sandy reach me , my exp in love and relationships is 35 years , ive help many, reach me so can show you , im here to focus for you and answer all your questions, i have a no limit deal 10$ stay and chat with me all you need . blessings to you.

over 11 years ago

Soul mate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .GOD BLESS YOU DEAR.

over 11 years ago

I can help you right away on your love life and when you will meet your future soul-mate. I will give you time frame . I will give you the truth . My readings come true . Please contact me _Live chat or by e,mail . Sunn10020-fee $10.00

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do see a great change coming you way for the new year and their is a speacila someone coming for you soon..you just need some guidance lets chat hun i have much to tell you i feel many good things coming you way ..dont be down any more you are a better gal and a great guy is ahead of you hun!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Aysha,

You are aware you actually get more than one soulmate in life?

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra