My daughters father

over 11 years ago

My daughters father and I have been split since before she was born and just recently he decided he wants to try and work things out with me and see where it can lead so that we can be a family. My dob 7/17/1986 his dob 09/10/1982. I don’t know how i feel since i recently fell for someone that i can’t have. Is he sincere in really wanting to make things work or is it just because he feels nostalgic? If a relationship with him is doomed I don’t even want to consider it.

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

im here to help u, i have a 10$ deal no limit questions and answers.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Rebecca,

I would be glad to help you with this matter,and am online and available now to chat with you. Be aware I only tell you the truth of the situation as I sense it,and wont tell you fairy tales. Lets get some answers for you today!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

~hey rebecca

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.lets chat to get more intune.

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Just comes down to how you both handle the situation. In a negative or positive way. You have choices…it also depends on how much you’ve both learned through this process and whether you’re both willing to work at it, and do everything you can to make it work and succeed. This isn’t just about what he does, but how you act and react as well. It is about cause and effect, as well action and reaction. So really if you both do not have serious intentions of making it work than I wouldn’t make the effort. Both of you have to be in alignment for it to work out. :)

over 11 years ago
psychicbrenda didn't upload a photo

psychiclinda (psychicbrenda)

2 posts

yes he dose wanna make things work whats seperated use was alot of jelousy contact me back

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello my name is erica and i am running a special it is 5.00 UNLIMITED questions.. take a look at my profile and feel free to chat thanks!.

over 11 years ago
merlinwi's photo

Merlin (merlinwi)

16 posts

he may need to sort out some issues he feels are difficult with you, how long have you been apart?

over 11 years ago

Merlin it’s been over 3 years

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

EXPERT, 35 YEARS, TRUEBORN , GIFTED! 10$ NO WORRY ABOUT MINS!!!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rebecca,

Different take on your situation.

Is it possible to allow your ex back into your life for your daugther’s sake – and nothing to do with have a romantic partnership. Keep them seperate.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have some important insight that you need to know. I would love to assist you further…Thanks!