new business

over 11 years ago

hi. my name is Magdalena and my DOB is 19.09.1981. I started a new business with my sister, it’s an online store with organic cotton baby clothes and I’d like to know when it’s gonna bring us some serious money and if it will be successful at all. what’s needed more, whats obstructing us from getting good financial results? my sister’s name is Kasia DOB 30.04.1983

over 11 years ago

Mag hi, what I have seen is that, there are issues that both of you will have to work together to make it work, it is a bit difficult because, both you have your differences but, Kasia is a lot more stubborn and sometimes she could be unflexible, that does not help at all and of course can make problems for both of yout to get the results you wish. I f you wish to have more insight, drop in to visit me anytime. Best Regards.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you know what you REALY need dear? a GENUINE PSYCHIC READING! you have been to many psychics before BUT you need a true one such as my self.. from your post im picking up alot of changes ahead of you.lets chat to get more intune.

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Magdalena,

I don’t normally read on situations like this; however, the emotions here run strong. I appreciate the desire for success both of you hold. On the surface, there are a couple of things that really stand out.

First, it’s essential that the two of you properly market. I sense a lot of confusion regarding which avenue to take. I would suggest doing more research and trying various methods to gain the exposure you need. Once you get started, don’t stop.

Second, the two of you need to work on equal ground. I feel a slight bit of animosity here that one or the other hasn’t been pulling their weight. I don’t really believe that to be true for either of you – it’s primarily in relation to the confusion mentioned above. It’s critical that the two of you work in conjunction with each other and make joint decisions that better the business. Doing so will ensure that your efforts produce optimal results.

Lastly, let your passion guide you and make sure that your focus remains on the end goal rather than the obstacles you currently face.

If you would like to dive into this further, please feel free to contact any one of us. It will be our pleasure to assist.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Magdelna,

Bryan shares some good thoughts and words up there….not much I can add. I would suggest that roles be fortified…saying you are equal partners and being equal partners are 2 different things. Define your roles in the business,and be careful in not stepping on your partners toes.

Blessings!

Bluedragon