is he acting out in frount of his mates

over 11 years ago

is 18/11/1989 sorry for what he said to me last night did he mean it? and do you see him growing up and being responsible for his family will we get back together and be happy?

over 11 years ago

please iv hit rock bottom and i dont no how to get out i need help

over 11 years ago

Heidi, It is my impression that his attitude towards his mates is related to a lack of confidence in his personality, normally some of us males happen to do some of this since it’s a way to compensate the lack of security. What i see from him right now is that, somehow he is concious of what he said, normally if gets angry or desperate, he can say things that after will be ashamed or regretful of. If you would like more insight pls come to visit me for a chat. Best Regards.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HI HEIDI MARIE.. he is truley sorry and he doesn want to hurt your feelings..and he wants to grow to be responsible but his mind always wonders off..he is going to contact you again and good news is to come of it..if you like you can meet me inchat to get more intune wiht the topic and see what how and when you will hear from him..

Hope to hear from you soon!.

TY 7 GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Heidi,

Yes he is acting like a fool around his pals,and he doesnt seem to have a clue about much of anything. Your right he needs to grow up badly….but it isnt going to happen any time soon,10 years or more from now at the least. He isnt sorry at all for saying those ugly things to you…and yes he meant them,sadly. You wont ever be happy with this guy…best to let it go and to go on with your life as best you can then to keep being with this loser.

Sorry to have to tell you this but you deserve the truth.

If you need anything else I am online and available now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

10$ no limit PSYCHIC SANDY tells all, HELPS WITH ALL MATTERS SUCH AS LOVE MARRIAGE SICKNESS HEALTH FINACIAL ISSUES AND ALL OTHER PROBLEMS