Waiting..

over 11 years ago
herbalista didn't upload a photo

A (herbalista)

2 posts

I have been hoping for almost three years that I will get back together with my ex, and get married. We broke up after our baby was born because of his cheating. He has had the same girlfriend since, but …we still see each other too.

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Anna,

I would be more then happy to help with all your questions reguarding your past love. Feel free to contact me for a love reading.

Many Blessings

over 11 years ago
herbalista didn't upload a photo

A (herbalista)

2 posts

Thanks, Mella Love. Does anyone see anything else on this topic?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

IM sorry to hear about yoru seperation wiht him..but i am sensing he is going to get ahold of you soon!..lets chat to get more intune and see when where and how youll hear from him.

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI A,

I dont see why you would want to get back with this guy…he cheated with her when you were pregnant and treated you poorly afterwards. He is still with her,and now you are seeing him again? You would have to be a glutton for punishment to do that.You arent going to get back with him in any real way…though I am sure he would be glad to keep using you…and REALLY need to let it go and forget his sorry self. What I sense ahead for you with him is not good,but without him you and your family will be much better off.

Sorry but I am into telling the truth and not letting people live in fairy tale land. I would do the same in a reading. Let him go and get him out of your life….you will be MUCH better off for it.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear A,

I totally agree with bluedragon on this.

This shows me that sme self esteem and self love work is in order for yourself.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hello A, Please give dob details of you and your Ex for me to see why this happened and what the future holds for you two

over 11 years ago
angel_blessings didn't upload a photo

... (angel_blessings)

36 posts

There is an advice for you from my cards to release your ex and keep an open mind to allow a new relationship enter your life.