Genuine reading needed

over 11 years ago

Im looking for someone who can give me a genuine reading. Ie : I shouldn’t have to give names Dob etc

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Denise,

In order to get a connection to a client,Many psycics do need some sort of info from a client. Its not like your right in front of us that we can pick up your energy so easilly. Some clients dont even have a Picture of themselves up. So there for we do need some sort of Info about you in order to pick up your energy and give you a genuine reading.

I do hope you find someone to help you.

Many Blessings :) Mella

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi denise… i am a genuine psychic and my dear i only need your first name just so i dont have to cal you dear or hun:)..lets chat denise we have much to talk about..im also picking up rfom your post good news is coming your way from a special someone!..hmmm lets chat to get more intune wiht the topic!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

I do not ask names, nor dates and a lot less places, the only times when I do require is when a personalized chart is being made (that is a must). As for a card reading I only take into account the signs since the energy the person is representing has a lot to do. Come and ask if you feel ok for it anytime. Best Regards.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Denise,

I have been doing this for 37 years,and would be glad to do a reading for you. But if you want to know YOUR answers,you will have to give me names and dates of birth. Otherwise how can I seperate what I sense for you from someone else? I ask questions too,so I can answer your questions more accurately. Let me know if you would like a real reading with someone who has tons of experience,and who will treat you fairly and honestly.

Blessings!

Bluedragon