just want to know the truth

over 11 years ago

my date of birth is 16.07.65 I am in such a financial mess ,I had a very comfortable job then in 2010 my job was made redundant I was unemployed for a few months but I found another but with much less money than my previous one that was a year ago ever since then I have had to struggle to get my debt paid and also to support my family financially ,my wife (god bless her )is extremly supportive and do what has to be done to bring in some extra money now my question is how long is this going to go on ,I have applied for better paying jobs so can you give me any insights about what my financial status will be like in the next month or so and by the way my wifey’s dob is 18.01.62 thanking you so much in advance

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HELLO PERCY, im sorry to hear bout whats been going on for you..BUT from your post i am picking up this new year holds alot of happiness for your family..if you like you are more than welcome to visitn me in chat to get more intune wiht whats to come! Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

Percy, I have made a spread and while it is clear that your wife has been patient and supportive, does not mean things are going to get easier, you have a lot of work to do since you have a lot of obstacles to deal with, the sooner the better. Try to concentrate on achieving realistic goals, cause you can loose precious time. For more insight pls to visit me anytime. Best Regards.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Percy,

This is a temporary phase happening now to you…you ARE going to get past it and move ahead again. You are doing the right things…looking to find a better paying position,and paying as much of your bills as you can…so please,dont give up and DO stay positive. I am online and available now if you would like to talkmore about this.

Blessings!

Bluedragon