more of a question for guys but any help will be appreciated?

over 11 years ago

So couple of days ago we talked, part of our conversation came to sex. He was telling me how much he’s attracted, fast forward some he says never think I don’t want you, but basically he wants to spend time together just hanging out. Well anyway we chatted the next day but we haven’t talked a whole lot since then. I’m just wondering why is he not texting or communicating?

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Katrina,

On the surface, I feel pressure on his side. Your best bet is to let a lot of the worry go because constant focus on the state of the relationship can accidentally create some added stress for both of you. I understand why your nerves are racing, but sometimes you just have to go with it and enjoy the company. Talk about whatever and share stories together. He seems pretty low key and likes to keep things relatively relaxed.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katrina,

Bryan gave you some good advice there,and not a whole lot I can add to it,however,I would be cautious about a guy who feels so interested in sex and not a committment.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Thanks fellas! The reason I worry so much is at times he shuts down and so I’m always worried about saying wrong thing. Right now I’m so flustered I wanna just walk away and say hello with it.