i am going down

over 11 years ago

I dont know how stupid this may be to write on a psychic forum but unfortunately i dont have psychic in my area and i dont own a credit card to pay for online reading. so ill just give it a shot here cause i am almost up to my limits..emotionaly,mentaly,physicaly.. im going down.. so WILLMY LIFE CHANGE? WILL SOMETHING GOOD WILL CHANGE EVERYTING? i feel like i am cursed the last years.. aloto of bad energy and nad luck that keeps onto me and seems like i cant escape from it no matter how much i tried… thank you in advance for those who are willing to help me on this

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kandio,

You arent cursed I can tell you that for sure. Your life will change and it is going to happen before you know it,IF you keep making your best efforts to assure this change. There is a lot of negativity around you for sure,but you can get rid of some of it by taking a more positive approach to life in general. I would also sprinkle a little sea salt in a few small bowls and sit it around your home….that will draw out some of the negativity and help you to move forward.

Hang in there,stay positive and blessings always!

Bluedragon