slowly

over 11 years ago

I realize that he wants to go slow w/things. How slow and is he really that afraid or is he just unsure if its me he wants?

over 11 years ago

Katrina, normally when a person is asking you or trying to show that they want to take things in a slow motion, normally indicates that for some reason they might not be ready for a possible commitment(bad previous experiences, conflicts, emotional pain), be it a relationship marriage etc., if we learn to listen ( I do not mean that you not doing so) then most of our questions can be answered by ourselves. Please drop in to visit me anytime if you would like some insight and discuss a possible private reading. Best Regards.

over 11 years ago

Uncle ed! I just read your profile and liked what I read! What’s your fee and can you post it to my thread topic December 29?

over 11 years ago

Casey hi!, well my fee is shown at my profile, as for your request tell me what would you need and I will post it. Best Regards.

over 11 years ago

Thanks for answering my question. My heart & mind says focus on myself & let him have his space to sort out his feelings. I believe I came back into his life prematurely instead of waiting for him to decide which probably added to the confusion he’s already feeling.