True Love

over 11 years ago

I am so emotionally and physically tired. Every guy I have been with has either abused me, used me, mistreat me, lie to me cheat on me and does not accept me for all I am. I want to get married, have a baby and have real true love. One who won’t do anything bad to me. Anwyay I will get married, have the real thing with one who knows true love in every sense of the word?

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hi Aysha, if u click my name and either click chat or send me a msg with your date of birth so i can connect accurately to you with out wasting out time and your money. i would be able to tell you exactly what is going to take place in your life with love ect, and honestly tell you whats in store. i wont lie to you so you may hear what u dont want i cant n dont sugarcoat so be prepared for the truth. how ever the energies from this post what i already could tell you is that there is a positive future ahead of you IF! you take action with the right steps… for more info contact me Aysha. p.s with every $20 or more spent you get a free gift!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HIu Aysha,

I would be glad to help you with this and to see whats ahead for you. Online and available now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon