What's ahead?

over 11 years ago

2012 has been a terrible year for me, lost my job and then my partner of 8 years left me for someone else, and is now moving hundreds of miles away with his new partner. Now I’m desperately trying to keep my home. I’m really down about everything and wonder what will go wrong next. Is there a new relationship on the way for me, and will I find work soon? My dob 03/28/1963

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Stuart,

I do see the new year being much better then the last for you,You have to fall to rock bottom to rise up again. Feel free to contact me for a reading to know more about whats in store for you with work and love.

may Blessings

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Stuart,

You ARE having a rough year,but it is about over and you are going to come into a period of prosperity and happiness. You seem to be depressed though and should see to that soon before it gets worse. I am online and available now if you would like to do a reading.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

.call for accuracy.

over 11 years ago

Stuart, as a fellow Arian (even the same day haha…) I do have to remind you to concentrate your mind, time and energies mostly on work issues(that will help on healing and make you busy), unfortunately some Arians tend to care more than necessary for others, only to be let down. If you want a bit more of insight pls drop to visit me, we will discuss about what you could do and a possible private reading with a personalized chart. Best Regards.