Come back?

over 11 years ago

Will the love of my life 27/07/66 come back to me? He left me in March 2012 and won’t return calls, text or any communication. He left without us having a fight or crossed word. Will we be reunited for a happy life together.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Christine,

Truthfully,it doesnt sound as there is much to hold on to here. It doesnt seem like he is making any attempt to reconcile, so it is for the best you move on and let him go.

Blessings to you

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Christine,

As a counsellor, I totally agree with Robin on that.

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hello my love

I honestly cannot say that he intends to return to your life but that doesn’t mean to say that you shouldn’t get on with yours and whilst this is easier said than done, I know, I am more than happy to connect with you if you wish to discuss:

a) why he went in the first place; b) what you can expect in the future and c) how to help yourself in this situation.

I am here should you need me.

Love and light.

Jennifer xx

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well he has kept his distance from you. his heart does want to coem back but his mind is whats confusing him..if we can chat today we can find out more of the outcome for you and him thanks

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Christine,

I also totally agreed with Jennifer – you need to get on with your life the best you can.

As Greg Brendt say in his book “IT IS CALLED A BREAKUP BECAUSE IT IS BROKEN”

If you wanted to be with you, he would be with you right now.

So please grieve and heal the lostof this relationship & set your heart free for a new possibility.

All the best ESTHER