soon??

over 11 years ago

When will I become pregnant? Is it soon gonna happen.?

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Come and chat and I can give you some helpfull tips.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Briana,

I would like to take a different approach with you. Telling you a little story. Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen? This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower. So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject. Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

Hello my name is Mia, I could help you with your problem I believe in God I don’t do voodoo or hoodoo I am %100 real and I am here to help you, with that:) I feel a very strong vibe through the computer right now I could help you immediately, I don’t cost much cause I love my gift that I am blessed with and I love helping people.. you will have a baby with my help:) GOD BLESS

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need, come and chat with me…so I can help you…

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come join me for a valentine special reading! click my pick 4 more info! happy v-day and GODBLESS:)