Changing jobs

over 11 years ago

I have been applying for jobs to get out of the hell of a job I have now….. I have had an interview for 1 and a call on another both I want will I get either

will I get out before xmas or after

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

hello dear. if you like i can provide you with a full detailed life reading, I will answer all your questions within 1 reading. also ask about my deals on readings. Hope to hear from you soon

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

You will have a beter job befor you know it

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

A NEW YEAR IS BRINGING MANY NEW CHANGES FOR YOU! LETS CHAT TO SEE WHAT THESE CHNAGES ARE AND WHERE THE FUTURE IS HEADED FOR YOU