love

over 11 years ago
kg107 didn't upload a photo

kg107 (kg107)

20 posts

hi who will i be in a love relationship with? i’m kristina born october 7, 1980 thanks.

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear,

Im picking up a lot of good energys coming into your life, If you like to know more about it please feel free to contact me for a reading.

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

It seams you have a chioce to make …come and chat

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

hello dear i am very happy to solve your problem please contact me for reading

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi from your psot im seeing a new love is coming for you in the new year…but htis person isnt very new..this si someone you know but he doesnt know how to make his move to bein a ralionship right now..but a change is coming soon! lets chat to get more intune