lost love

over 11 years ago

i have recently split from my long term partner of 11 years(His doing ) i cant seem to get him out of my mind will i find love again ? will i move into my own place soon and will i manage financially ? i really need answers,or will he come back

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he needs time to himself in time h wiwll reuturn but somthing or someoone is holdong him back..and i so see a chnage comgin for you soon wich involves finance..hmmm lets chat to look furhter into this for you !

Hope to hear from you soon jenny!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

sorry but i dont think that is possible as he is now in a relationship with someone 13 years younger,i keep hoping its been 5 months now and i cant get over him i am even in therapy and its not helping

over 11 years ago

Jenny, normally we say that a relationship is easy to start and difficult to end but, I would like to suggest you, have you thought of the idea that this time is for healing?, I do not ignore the fact that it hurts bad but, why suffer and depress when you know you are worth more than that?. I tell you that, right now you are not enjoying of the liberties you have at hand and that the worst part is, you are keeping hope for somebody who does not seem to have respect for the feelings you had. Please if you feel that I could be helping visit me anytime. Best Regards.