i highly feel

over 11 years ago
mss didn't upload a photo

ms (mss)

24 posts

highly feel that the person whom i love Sim . wants to talk with me . we had not talk from 3 months. but i feeling that he wants to communicate with me ? is it true ? i m feeling his vibes. i saw his dream and he was staring at me. does he loves me ? is he getting married with someone ?

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

hello dear,

i like to offer you my guidance. I can look into his heart for you within minutes, and see whats going on with him in his life, if you like to have a reading connect with me now ,Im just a click away for answers

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

YES he does want to come your way the 3 months of no contact was when he was thinking bout you…he needed time to himself for a while but now he is ready to make his move BUT somone or somthing is holding him back…hmmm lets chat dear we have much to talk about!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Ms,

If he really wanted to talk to you dont you think he would ? He is an adult and should be able to do as he wants. These vibes you feel seem more like feeling your own feelings not actually feeling what he does.

Come to me and see what else I get on this for you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ms

I tend to agree with Robin there. It is very feelings and I feel this is a one way street situation only.

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need, come and chat with me…so I can help you…

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come join me for a valentine special reading! click my pick 4 more info! happy v-day and GODBLESS:)