He has come back in my life, what now?

over 11 years ago

So, he has come back in my life. We are trying a secret, intimate relationship in which no one knows that we are dating each other. However, in public we must act like we don’t like each other. My problem is, how do I make this more romantic our end? We have been a part for a month now with no sex, we just had sex today… I want him to be more romantic with me?? Like flowers, dinners, special fun things we can do and no one needs to know… We are both young, but we love each other… Help? He is 03/19/90 and I am 06/06/90

over 11 years ago
runesterrawr's photo

Allison H (runesterrawr)

8 posts

Unfortunately, It’s going to take quite a while for things to really begin to blossom and it’s going to continue to go slowly because you are trying to keep it secret. All of the secrecy has kept you from seeing that new horizon. You have a clear choice, here. Although you want romance and all that, there are too many obstacles (self imposed or otherwise). If it doesn’t feel right, then take a while to be real with yourself about the situation instead of looking at it through rose-colored glasses.

If you’d like more insight on the matter, I’d be happy to help you further.

-Allison