struggling

over 11 years ago

My name is Rebecca and bday is 05/28/1986. I have recently become a single mom of my 5yr old son. I’m struggling with this. I’ve done it before when he was younger but some of the questions are hard for me to answer because I don’t want him to hurt. His dad (Josh 03/30/1986) is still around but because i still have feelings for him it’s hard for me to be around him and not what to BE with him. I just want to know if whom he’s living with is more then the friend he says she is or is he telling the truth and just needed a place to get on his feet? I don’t care the answer but it will help me move on that much easier if I knew because I can’t stop wondering and it’s making this new life harder. Wondering if he’s really left to better himself so he can be better for US or he just wanted to leave? Please help me. I want to be better not only for myself but my son as well. These answers would be my saving grace. God bless and thank you for your time.

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hello, I can help you with this. I have over 13 years of experience and have helped thousands. I am confident I can help you too, please call me for more insight into your situation

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HI REBECCA

he does want his time to himslef right now so he can know who he realy is and be more STABLE for the both of you yes..but this other lady i see is a distraction for the both of you…i will like to look further into this for you more..your more than welcome to visit me in chat dear..im also picking up a change comging for you soon.

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

Thank you for your insight GENUINE PSYCHIC Im greatful for your help in understandng you hit the nail on the head. I couldn’t find a word and distraction makes sense. He has to move ou of there by months end and he was talkng about living with her parents I don’t want this to happen because i feel she will take him from us i want her out of his life so he can be better for his son and me not this bad influence.