another question

over 11 years ago

I really want to make my marriage work. It’s hard because my husband says things to me that are mean and cruel… and scarey. He has a bad temper and it frightens our children. I love him but this behavior is part of what had me looking for attention for attention in the first place

I know the answer is NOT running into the arms of another man but will my husband ever stop? Is it me or is it him? He says i do this but it seems to happen no matter what i do:(

over 11 years ago

It becomes confused and complicated for me because he is always either contrite…or acts like nothing happened at all

Makes me feel guilty for getting angry at the threats and insults. I know i have my part in it too but is it really all my fault? Will we get past this?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

NO ERIN ITS NOT YOUR FAULT FORM YOUR POST IM PICING UP YOUR A GOOD PERSON SO DONT GO INTO ANOTHER ONES ARMS IT WILL JUST HURT YOU AND YOU FAMILY…HE IWLL GET OVER IT ..JUST RIGHT NOW HE IS GOING THORUGHA TOUGH TIME ..LETS CHAT DEAR NOT ONLY I AM A VERY ACCURATE PSYCHIC OF SEEING YOUR FUTRE BUT IM ALSO A WONDERFULL ADVISOR..FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IM HERE TO HELP WIHT ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE.

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB & :)

over 11 years ago

Contact me , I will give you full accurate insight and details surrounding your marriage . I specialize in these areas of partnerships . many Things are ahead . Sunn-10020-$10.00

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Erin,

This situation isnt going to change unless he wants it to or unless you can persuade him to stop being so selfish and to open up for you. Lets do a reading and see what else I can get.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

yes my dear i see what you are going tru its tuff, i know you dont want to end this i see alot for you both reach me asap , im here to help u

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Erin Marie,

I would like you to visit our facebook page and look at the articles on Are you a Wendy? Taking all the responsibility here – it takes two to make a marriage work plus The Peter Pan Syndrome.

Sorry people do not change overnight, I strongly suspect you guys need marriage counselling immediately. If he refuses to go, then I am sorry your hubby is showing you by his behaviour that he does not value this relationship.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hello Erin, sorry to hear this is going on in your home especially when there are kids involved. I can help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/11 TO 1/18!!!!

over 11 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

Hi Erin – I can definitely see your worries with your situation here. I just drew a spread of cards and I would be happy to go over this with you anytime. I will save the information with me if you choose to come see me :)