What's in the future?

over 11 years ago

Hello, I’m engaged to be married to a wonderful man but I wonder about where our future will take us. Is there anyway you could you tell me what you see in the future for him and I? My name is Abbey born March 11 1986 (pisces) and his name is Gordon bor may 26th 1981 (gemini). Thank-you ever so much.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HI ABBEY AND CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGMET..FROM YOUR POST IM SENSING HE IS A GOOD GUY AND THEIR IS A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR YOU DEAR!..BUT A GOOD MARRIGE NEED MUCH CUMUNICATION AND PAITIENCE..IF YOU LIKE YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME CHAT WITH ME NOT ONLY ILL GIVE YOU FUTURE INSIGHTS BUT I AM A WONDERFULL ADVISOR..ILL BE GLAD TO LOOK INTO THIS FOR YOU!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

contact me , I will give you full accurate insight on the future with this man . I will look into spirit of his future with you and you with him . I will give you the truth . Contact me sunn10020$10.00

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

I’m Licensed by the State of nyc with 30 yrs exp and a life time of spiritual knowledge, having 2 generations behind me, this spiritual gift was not of practice nor taught by others, this powerful gift by way of the rarity in it’s visionary manner helping those whom I read for with pin point accuracy combined with Clair-audio which enables me to hear the voices of those around you. Naturally born gifted I know you will be enlightened as I speak foretelling your life’s story. My business is located in nyc-Psychic Sandy.

im here to you.

over 11 years ago

104 posts

I’m Licensed by the State of nyc with 30 yrs exp and a life time of spiritual knowledge, having 2 generations behind me, this spiritual gift was not of practice nor taught by others, this powerful gift by way of the rarity in it’s visionary manner helping those whom I read for with pin point accuracy combined with Clair-audio which enables me to hear the voices of those around you. Naturally born gifted I know you will be enlightened as I speak foretelling your life’s story. My business is located in nyc-Psychic Sandy.

im here to you.

over 11 years ago

104 posts

im here to you.

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

congrats! come and chat I can see what the furture holds for you.