Limbo

over 11 years ago

Hello I would love to know what will happen next between myself 11th May 1970 and a guy 14th May 1969. We parted 6 months ago after a 2 year due to external forces. We can’t seem to get over each other and if we ever see each other, the feelings still flood back. What on earth do I do to sort this out or move on. I just feel in limbo.

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

from what im senseing you will be with him again,

over 11 years ago
angel_blessings didn't upload a photo

... (angel_blessings)

36 posts

The card i’ve pulled for you is “Opening to Love” I feel he misses you a lot. Take time to figure out what you really want and openly share your thoughts and feelings with him. If you do want this relationship to continue, it will.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Samantha,

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

If it is a quick question and you are not flash for cash I am a trained counsellor through an Australian College. I will be happy to offer a little advice free of charge for the first time without doing a card reading. This is a once only offer and limited to one question.

Please understand at all times a counsellor cannot tell you what to do but only guide you to find your own solutions.

I also will assign you self-help homework.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear i can look into this just contact me live chat with your name and dob for a fully detailed reading no sugar coating just straight to the point answers hope to hear from you dear godbless

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

84 posts

hi dear i can look into this just contact me live chat with your name and dob for a fully detailed reading no sugar coating just straight to the point answers hope to hear from you dear godbless

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

84 posts

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi samantha. i am picking up a strong love conection with this man. and i feel he does feel he does love you very deeply in his heart. but his head has been alos in limbo as you would say. their is somthing hlding him back. i would like to being a reading for you of regards to the topic. im having great deals on love readings for vday so now will be a great time to chat with me. i look foward to chatting soon! ty 7 gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello, im sandy reach me , my exp in love and relationships is 35 years , ive help many, reach me so can show you , im here to focus for you and answer all your questions, i have a no limit deal 10$ stay and chat with me all you need . blessings to you.