LOVE SUCKS, LOVE LIFE IN RUINS

over 11 years ago

Okay, so my past exes have been evil to me. I believe my karma from past life and what I was born into transcended into them and they went from beautiful loving boyfriends to horrible people. My recent ex cheated, was abusive emotionally and tried to physically harm me… :( I feel so lost about love. I feel lost about life in general. I am just so tired. I will continue to pray to God, I know that their is something coming for me that is great, as long as I continue to pray to GOD. But in the meantime, one of you connect with GOD and tell me what I am doing wrong. :(

I also have a Gem sun, scorpio moon, cancer rising… My ex had a pisces sun, sag moon, taurus rising. There are also all these guys that I think are really connected to me in some way but I don’t know who… Not be conceited but everyone claims that I exceptionally beautiful, I should model, but my past love life has made me feel opposite.

What is weird is that this last guy, I really had a lot in common with and I really felt a true love for him despite his lying ways… Was he the one?

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Frieda,

Nobody should have go through what you’ve endured. I’m more of a believer in all teachings, so I hope it’s alright if I respond here. I feel compelled to do so.

Many of us spend our time working to please everyone that is around us. We will set ourselves aside, forget our own desires, and do whatever it takes to keep what love we believe we have right next to us. This allows other people to quickly take advantage of our heart and inflict control. This isn’t deserved, but your natural instinct to rescue draws them in.

You haven’t done anything wrong here except show love. Your emotions are felt strongly and while they often change, your intentions and heart are pure. In other words, I feel you are VERY empathic and a natural healer. It just happens without you really trying.

I don’t believe that past karma has caused these relationships in your life to turn this sour. In fact, I believe that one of your biggest obstacles through past lives was allowing your inner voice to shine outward. It’s quite the hurdle, but once you get passed it and fully believe in you, the benefits far outweigh the struggles.

You are right, there will be great things coming your way and I absolutely believe that you will experience a new love that is reciprocated at the same intensity as yours. I also respect the fact that you can maintain a positive outlook amidst all the turmoil. It says a lot about your character.

Think about all the things you want in life, explore your creativity, and keep praying and asking for guidance. As long as you continue to listen, you will not be led astray. The challenge is remembering to take action.

over 11 years ago
  • contact me TODAY for a special treat *