What is going on with my Ex?

over 11 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

Why is my EX-GF so cold on me? She cheated and left me. I hit rock bottom while she had a blast! Why is she still blaming me for thing I didnt do to her? I already suffered a lot. I need her help on a car that we bought when we were still together and I feel she doesnt want to help. I called her and she said she was with her husband. Is she married? what going on with her about me? Have I not suffered enough?

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

she is not married,she just wants to punish you for what she thinks you did. contact me and i will be happy to tell you more.

over 11 years ago
tigerlily's photo

Jessica (tigerlily)

18 posts

So sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your ex. She feels that she will be happy by trying to upset you. I believe, in her mind, that she was justified in cheating on you because she was upset by your actions. This is a huge problem on her part and I’m getting that she’s an emotional roller coaster. Please try not to let it bother you. You need people in your life who are more level headed. Best of luck.

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Robsonti,

Sometimes, whether intentional or not, people will project their own unhappiness onto someone else in order to remove guilt and justify certain actions. You are currently on the receiving end of this.

While I do feel that a lot of communication gaps existed during the relationship, it’s really no excuse for what’s going on now. There was a lot of pressure put on you during your time together also. Eventually, it makes people shut down a little bit.

It really is time for you to move forward, stop worrying about what she’s saying, and, like Jessica stated, find someone much more emotionally balanced and trusting.

over 11 years ago

I see changes ahead and good surprises for you. contact me today for the reading of your life :)

over 11 years ago
robsonti's photo

robsonti

22 posts

Thanks so much for your replies, all I want right now is for her to help me pay up for the car that we bought. Twice I talk to her all she said is I dont have money right now, I cant help you right now, I havent paid my rent in 2 months, well, she said last time i spoke to her that she’s with her husband. She’s married then she owes 2 months rent, doesnt her husband help? the the first time i talk to her she’s in a bar … all doesnt add up :(