Date sites not so good

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

I decided to go on a dating web site. My soon to be ex husband seems to have alot of dates or just hanging with friends & I sit alone with our kids. I enjoy having a man around but now that our marriage is over I feel lonely. Back to the dating site…all I found on the short amount of time I was on it were alot of not great looking men looking for intimate encounters. 1 guy was nice looking but clearly not into me. I deleted the account after that.

My question is will another man come into my life soon?

over 11 years ago
tigerlily's photo

Jessica (tigerlily)

18 posts

Hi Melaney! Yes there is another man waiting for you. I know it may seem hard to deal with right now, but have patience. You will meet him soon enough. And on the dating site note, I can definitely understand how that would be frustrating. If you stick with the dating site, you just have to be patient for the “diamond in the rough to show up”. I can see you finding someone on there if try it again. It will just take some time for the right man to show up.

I actually have a soul mate tarot card reading if you’re interested. It takes a look at what your soulmate is like, in what situation you will meet them in, how to approach the situation, etc.

Hope this helps!

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Melaney,

I would be more then happy to look into this for you :)

feel free to contact me for a reading,and be sure to check out my profile before hire.

Many Blessings

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

See I met someone from the same dating site & I’m still with him but we hardly ever see each other cause he lives far and works far.

Maybe it’s too soon to go looking on a dating site. Or maybe this guy I’m already with is the one?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi melaney.. it look like their is alot in your plate wiht finding a new love and going thorugh diivorce..and from your post im picking up dating sites isnt the place to go somone is coming for you if you like you can contact me live.and ill be lgad to look further into this for you :)

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

Your not ready yet,the one hwo is ment for you is on his way,and wil be in perfict timing….come and chat Ill tell you more

over 11 years ago

Hi Melanie, come in for a reading and I with the help of my guide and your loved ones passed you will receive significant messages to clarify your thoughts