Just want to know what to do about him once and for all...

over 11 years ago

Hi,

It’s too long a story to go into but my friend Tom (his dob: 9th January 1993) and me have had such a difficult relationship. I have a lot of love for him but I’m never sure about him with me…he says he has feelings for me but I don’t believe him. He’s hot and cold with me all the time and he’s hurt my feelings too many times.

A few readings I’ve had about him have told me that he’s a soul mate and we’re ‘meant to be’ but I’ve always been skeptical about this but it’s almost impossible for me to move on from him…

So I just want a simple, honest answer….

Is he a good true, sincere person who I should keep in my life? Or should I just cut ties, no matter how heartbreaking it’d be?

Please, I just want the truth….

over 11 years ago

If needed my date of birth is: 14th April 1987

Thank you x

over 11 years ago
tigerlily's photo

Jessica (tigerlily)

18 posts

Hi Sarah, I’m picking up that he’s still a bit immature relationship wise. However, he’s not a bad guy. He has the potential to be “the one” but he’s not there yet. He’s too flighty, if that makes sense. He doesn’t know what he wants at this time of his life. I think it will be quite some time before you feel he’s fully committed to you.

If you feel you’ve give all you can to this guy and aren’t getting much in return, remaining friends is always a possibility. And in the future, when he’s matured, there could be a possibility to rekindle what you guys have.

over 11 years ago
tigerlily's photo

Jessica (tigerlily)

18 posts

I wanted to add that of course you will still care about him if you’re not together, but it’s good to remember that while you’re still emotionally tied to him, you aren’t able to receive love from someone else that could give you the attention you deserve.

I have a soulmate tarot spread you might be interested in. It tells you what your soulmate is like, what situation you will meet them in..etc.

Hope this helps!

over 11 years ago

Thank you hun, that sounds very accurate. He’s a good friend and don’t want him out of my life but I need these feelings to go away but I guess it’s only me who can sort that out. And I’d love the reading but I feel that I’ve been having too many readings lately. I think I should just leave things to fate now and my own gut instinct. I’ve been heartbroken over him and I genuinely believed we’d be together by now (I was told by a few psychics that we would be and I was silly enough to believe it) so I need to forget it and make a fresh start :)

over 11 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

Hi Sarah I am an astrologer and an intuitive reader and just by seeing his birthday I knew right away that what you were saying about him being hot and cold was very accurate. Honestly I do not think he is serious about you at this time. I think if he had a connection with you he would be a bit more agressive. He isn’t interested in really being serious with you because he has high expectations and it takes something he himself isnt even sure of to attract him. I think your best bet if you ever want a chance with him is to stay away from him and let him see what he is missing. I think the only way to get this man to want you is to not let him know you want him! Good luck and if you’d like a full astrological reading with him let me know! ~Lori Marie

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well sara he does love you and you do have a special place in his heart but somtmes his mind wonders off..see he isnt the type of person who will settle down fast..he will take his time an dhe knows where to turn to when the time is right ..somtimes you do want to wash you hands from in your mind but your heart doesnt let go..their is a reason why…lets chat sara to get more details wiht the topic..

over 11 years ago
absolutedivineaccess's photo

Lolita (absolutedivineaccess)

6 posts

Hi there Sarah soul links are hard to let go of because of the past life you share that is why you are so comfortable with him . I get this is going to be hard for you and that you need to learn to be able to cut him out or this will continue for abit longer. Contact me for a more indepth reading ….

over 11 years ago
dreamer5941's photo

theresa (dreamer5941)

12 posts

relationships have a life of there own . there is no once and for all. there is no absolute answer. it is an ongoing process and a learning experience. people come into our lives to teach us some thing and when that lesson is over they leave. we cant always know what that lesson is . we just have to ride it out and see where it goes

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

he is you soulmate,and letting him go will be hard to do.It will be a prosess with lots of hurtles,but I have faith that you are strong enough to pull threw come and chat

over 11 years ago

Thanks everyone for the very accurate and honest answers. It’s nice to think that he does feel something for me if nothing else. I can’t cut him out of my life completely at the moment because we’re at University together…on the same course (it’s how we met) so I can’t do much about that at the moment. And we’re good friends so I wouldn’t just want to say ‘leave me alone!’ I couldn’t be that cruel to him. I’d love to be able to stay friends with him and just let my feelings dissapear on their own but I worry that they won’t and I worry that it’s pushing other chances at romance away. And I agree, if he was my soulmate and felt the same way as me, then he’d make the effort and be with me…so I still doubt that but SOMETHING is making it so difficult to let go, never been like this with anyone else. It’s like I can’t let go…and I guess only time will tell me why…

over 11 years ago

I have to add, someone did once tell me that he was a soulmate but he was leading me to my ‘TRUE’ soul mate, not sure what that means exactly, maybe he knows my ‘true’ soul mate and we’ll meet because of him, but that’s just even more confusing lol