is he the one

over 11 years ago

I’m really starting to like the guy I’m talking to and was wondering if he could possibly be “the one”?!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well shawna congrads on your realionhsip..wiht someone inew but their is somthing holding him back from being wiht you a little more often ..he does care for you but its either scared or being hurt is bothering him…lets chat to get more intune wiht the sitch~

over 11 years ago

thank you but its not really a relationship yet. I would like it to be but I’m not sure if my efforts are going to take it in that direction or not.

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hi Shawna, I can help you with your situation. I have over 13 years of experience and have helped thousands. Call me now for more info and insight into this

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Shawna,

This has fantastic potential, but it’s important to watch pacing on this one. He’s enjoying it right now, but trying to get too serious too fast might accidentally create some fear. Enjoy each other and have fun. It’s not easy to walk blind sometimes, especially when things have gone wrong in past, but it’s important that the two of you remain on the same level.

over 11 years ago
  • only $25 today * I am offering you two full numerology charts that will give you all the information you need to make a wise decision