Really Happening??

over 11 years ago

Hello I was told that 8/19/80 is thinking about me a lot here lately, and he has started missing me now more then ever. Also that he would be back in contact with me real soon. Can anyone tell me is that true or are they just crazy? Any and all insight would be greatly appreciated. Would love to do a reading with anyone who can give me honest answers about this. My dob 10/2/80 and his again is 8/19/80. Please some one tell me if this is the truth or just sugar coated lies. Thanks!!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes dear he is thinking bout you but you dont see that because you havnt seen any efort of contact from him..and somtimes you want to wash your hands from him and move on but yoru heart is saying to hold on…their is somthing or someone who is invloves tring to make his contact wiht you more hard..lets find out what or who this is and also when you will have contact wiht him

over 11 years ago

Thank you Psychiclee I will be in touch soon. Anyone else have any insight about this matter?

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hi curiousgirl, I can help with lost relationships. I have over 13 years of experience and have helped thousands. Please call me for more info and insight into your situation

over 11 years ago
lady_alo's photo

Lady Alo (lady_alo)

11 posts

I can tell you how you should think about this especially with your dreams about him.

over 11 years ago

Thanks for all the insight into this!

over 11 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

I see a definite attraction between you two but let him be the agressor! Leo’s love the attention but they also want to be in charge. Flirt flirt flirt! He’ll come your way. I do astrological readings so hit me up if you are interested. ~Lori Marie

over 11 years ago

Thanks Lori Marie, I would love to take your advice but we have no contact anymore so I have no way of flirting now :(!

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

he is thinking of you,you will know for sure soon.

over 11 years ago

Thanks Miss Delilah but how will I know and how soon will it be?