Lost wedding ring

over 11 years ago

Can anyone offer any advice to where my husband’s wedding ring maybe? I have searched the house like crazy and can not locate it! Is it in the bedroom?

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

check all of his pockets in his coats and pants or around the sinks

over 11 years ago

Looked in pants pockets and even took bathroom sink apart but nothing unfortunately. He thinks it might in the bedroom. I stripped the bed and moved the bed but nothing. The ring is white gold with an inner band of braided white gold, gold and rose gold.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

i am having a feeling about pockets or sinks

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hi Erin, I can help you with your situation. I have over 13 years of experience and have helped thousands. Call me now for more info and insight into this

over 11 years ago

I checked the pockets and even took the bathroom sink apart. Does anyone get the feeling it is in the bedroom still? Is it in the wardrobe maybe?

over 11 years ago
tigerlily's photo

Jessica (tigerlily)

18 posts

Hello! Check a car or garage.

over 11 years ago
dreamer5941's photo

theresa (dreamer5941)

12 posts

you will not find it sory

over 11 years ago

Will definitely try the car as I hadn’t thought it would there, husband was sure he put it in the bedroom. I really hope we do find it soon.

over 11 years ago

please contact me now for a quick answer to your question

over 11 years ago

It has been found! It was in the garden at our local bar, luckily I had put a notice up there so the person who found it knew who to call. I am one happy wife!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Erin,

Wonderful to hear ofthe return of your wedding ring.

Just introducing myself to you as I am reasonably new to the company.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not? in the future

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi im new psychic on here but been a psychic for over 5 years and im verry acurate im running a specile limted time i would like to chat with you im giving you 3 free mins if you like to talk thanks