hopeless and alone

over 11 years ago

i have recently split from my long term partner of 11 years(His doing ) i cant seem to get him out of my mind will i find love again ? will i move into my own place soon and will i manage financially ? i really need answers

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HE is comng to the point to werh he knows he is wrong about leaving you its just at the time he felt presserd even thoguh he has been wiht you for 11 yrs.he iwll contact you soon..and dont think your not on his mind..a change is coming for you soon..lets chat to get more intune!

over 11 years ago

it doesnt feel like change is coming,,, especially since i have found out he is with someone else who is 13 years younger i miss him so much it hurts

over 11 years ago
tigerlily's photo

Jessica (tigerlily)

18 posts

Hi Jennifer, I’m so sorry to hear your bad news. But do not let it get you down. This partner of yours is on a different wave length. As time goes on you will move on and find someone else you’re more compatible with. Sometimes, people grow apart and that’s why he left. Please don’t feel so bad because you will find someone new. Someone who deserves you. You will find love again. Don’t rush it though. After being in a 11 year relationship, you need to take time for yourself. Enjoy doing things you like to do, hang out with friends, etc. When you’re not looking for love, it has a way of smacking you in the face and finding you! As far as surviving financially, yes, you will survive. However, things will be tough for a little while so pay close attention to where your funds are going at this time. It’s also a good idea for you to seek help, maybe from friends or family while you’re getting yourself situated. I hope this has helped you a little. Best wishes, Jennifer.

over 11 years ago
dreamer5941's photo

theresa (dreamer5941)

12 posts

where there is life there is hope . any relationship that is 11 years long is going to leave an emptiness in your life for sure .its hard to keep going but the sun will rise in the morning and you will get through it and you will find life is worth it and moving forward is all there is .

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

some one new is on its way,and this one will be much different.IT WILL BE TRUE LOVE!You will always love your ex.you have bin with him too long to denie that.Stop trieng to forget him,thats impossible to do he was and is part of your life,so trieng to forget will prove to be verry stressful.But you can move on,that my dear is possible. come and chat.

over 11 years ago

i just want him back, i didnt see my future without him,it took me totally by surprise when he left me,today was our 12 year anniversary,i cant see any happiness for me just glum and sadness