Is he the one

over 11 years ago

Is the guy I love 03/09/1976 (his DOB) overseas working until December and also is he really the one he says he is

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

hello dear, if u like to know whats on his heart. pls connect with me live.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi carolyn.. YES he is true to you but somtimes you feel your not sure about it beacuse if the distance and somtimes you do want to wash your hands from him but your heart is saying hold on! wich is the right thing for you..also im picking up a change is ahead of you coming within the next month…lets chat to get more intune!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychicnia23 didn't upload a photo

Boo boo fool (psychicnia23)

9 posts

he’s the one, but hes dealing with alot..come chat with me 5 dollars for 5 mins, 10 dollars for 10 mins ECT

over 11 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

he has a lot of potentia and he is a good prson for you but you feel like something is wrong why dont you chat with me

over 11 years ago

is he the one for me ???

over 11 years ago
lady_alo's photo

Lady Alo (lady_alo)

11 posts

Andrea we are all saying that yes he is the one for you.I believe you just have to trust yourself more with him while he’s away.You can come chat with me if you wish to hear more about your future.

over 11 years ago
psychicnia23 didn't upload a photo

Boo boo fool (psychicnia23)

9 posts

Yes hes the one. good heart too.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Carolyn,

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me…so I can help you…