Sweet heart

over 11 years ago
twin didn't upload a photo

twin

1 post

I am seeing a really sweet man. We have been casually seeing each other for the past couple of months and I am asking if it will grow into more and how he feels about me? My birth date is Feb 23 1979 and his is June 16th 1985

over 11 years ago
hopehealsall's photo

Hope White (hopehealsall)

25 posts

Hi Hun, I doo see alota changes in your life that i would like to tell you in Privite, Im online now if you would like to no about it, Thank You. Godbless.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

from your post im pickingup..he does have strong feelings for you BUT he has been taking things slow ..when you want things to pick up more in the realionship..lets find out why and when he will take the realionship into the next level..contact me dear we have much to talk about!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychicnia23 didn't upload a photo

Boo boo fool (psychicnia23)

9 posts

Hello Twin I am feeling that He cares for you. Come join me for a reading and take part in my 10 dollar deal.

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

hello sweetie,

i would be more then happy to look into this for you. feel free to contact me iam online now :)

many blessings,Mella

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Twin,

I decided to answer your little post because you have my mother’s birthday – must be lucky.

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra