broken

over 11 years ago
lusshussy didn't upload a photo

lusshussy

1 post

I’m going out of my mind with anxiety and my heart is broken. I am the one who cut ties because he was flirting with others and it didn’t feel right. 6 weeks later he became engaged to be married to someone else. Is it for real? Will he marry her? Will he come back to me, which is what I really wanted in the first place?

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi lusshussy your ex is not the right man for you that is why it happen the way it happen and why you cut ties and about him marrying her i do see that happening live chat with me god bless

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

IF HE LOVES YOU HE WILL COME BACK ..IF HE DOESNT THEN IT WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE..LETS FIND OUT YOUR FATE WITH HIM IN CHAT!

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Lusshussy,

I know cutting ties had to be incredibly difficult for you to do, but I’m so glad to hear that you listened to your heart on this one. You absolutely made the correct choice.

I don’t see this coming back together and even though it hurts right now, it’s going to be better in the long run.

When the right one comes along, there won’t be any hesitation and everything will feel totally right.