HE IS IN CONTACT AGAIN??

over 11 years ago

SO i went on a date with a guy i have known for over a year..date went well.then he says he doesnt see anything bewteen us… so i choose to stop contact with him… heard nothing from him for over 2 weeks..now he contacts me saying he wants to hang out again… has he changed his mind or is he just killing time till he finds someone else?? confused..

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Odette,

I would be happy to give you a reading and shed some light on your confusion with this man.Feel free to contact me Iam online now. and also be sure to check out my profile and Quantification’s.

Many Blessings~Mella

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

THE TIME YOU HAVNT HEARD FROM HIM..YOU WAS ON HIS MIND..AND IN HIS HEART HE FEELS SOMTHING SPECIAL..BUT IT COULD BE HE ISNT READY TO COMIT TO A REALTIONSHIP RIGH NOW..BECIUSE OF SOMTHING OR SOMEONE HMMM..LETS CHAT TO GET MORE IN TUNE WITH THIS SITCH..

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Odette,

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me live 25 years experience!