finaly got bk to work

over 11 years ago
enzo didn't upload a photo

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

hi peepz finaly am bk to work…am just stuck with my wife mehwish! Love hate relationship. Since she has met her friend amna my wife has totaly changed! She does say she loves me but sumin aint rite?

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

hi enzo i am glad to hear that you are back to work and for whats going on with your wife yes she has changed and its because of this friend of hers that she has met amna if you want to know live chat with me god bless

over 11 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

i just called her and she knew i went to work lasnite. She said oh how do i know where u were lasnite? I got so angry i said i was at a whore house and i said are u happy now?

over 11 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

i just got to work she told me to phone her when i get to work we both were on msn chatting and now all of a sudden her phones switched off?

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Enzo,

Glad you found work. But this back andforth with your wife is obsessionwith you. You knowshe builds it up then crushes you like a bug.

Time for you to start asking yourself WHY you do this to yourself. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.