will i be ok

over 11 years ago

i have recently split from my long term partner (His doing ) i cant seem to get him out of my mind will i find love again ? will i move into my own place soon and will i manage financially ?

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Jenny,

It feels like you have spent so much time making sure that everyone else is okay that you’ve maybe forgotten to be gentle with self. You are strong willed, so consider letting that part of you resurface. I have no doubts that you will be okay. I know it’s hard and there’s nothing worse than feeling like you have to completely start over, but only when we are at our lowest do we once again regain our instinctual right to endure. This is your time. It is your time to look within and embrace the inner intricacies that make you who you are. Trust them, let them guide you, and everything will start to change, guaranteed. It’s just how it works.

Hang in there, and feel free to let any of us know if we can be of further help.

over 11 years ago

thanks Bryan, i normally do trust my gut feelings but on this one i was blinded,he would always tell me i was paranoid,i need answers from him,do you see me confronting the both of them regarding what happened, also will i get my own place soon

over 11 years ago

can anyone see if i will be able to find my own place to live soon please