separation

over 11 years ago

my hubby came home from being away for 4 months on duty, from australia he had a brilliant time ,two days after he came back he announced that he didnt love me anymore, and said it was the past that had caused it, we have had such a bad 4 years of our 5 year marriage,with things around us, his father having a heart attack, his nan dying him having an op then me having a knee replacement, and over a year ago our(my) daughter dying, he has become very depressed and is giving up his job he has had over 23 years.. and has walked out on me ..i feel lost without him and just want this nightmare to end as he has put me in a precarious position emotionally and financially, what i need to know will he come out of this and realise what he is losing,(as i love him with all my heart) or should i lick my wounds and start all over again?

over 11 years ago
goddessdix's photo

goddessdix

18 posts

Ouch, Jean. I am SO SORRY to hear that, it must be heartbreaking to say the least. I did a quick 1-card pull for you, got the Knight of Swords…basically, I think he’s trying to cut ties with all the pain, and unfortunately, you’re part of that. My sense is that he is going to struggle with this for a while, it’s not a quick fix. No matter what he does, he won’t be in a position to “be there” for a while, you know? Usually in these situations, your best bet is to focus on yourself and your needs. I think at some point he’ll probably realize the pain is not all about you, but I am not sure how long it’s going to be before he can actually get that, you know?

Give me a holler if you would like to do a full reading on it and what you can do to deal from your end. Much love.

over 11 years ago

thank you so much, yes iy is true, he said its not me but the events he has however seeking counselling so that is a good sign i just hope that it will work yes i am thinking of myself and making plans just in case he doesnt come back , even though it will be very painful to leave a fantastic job and my friends i have made ..i would love a reading at some point thank you x

over 11 years ago
goddessdix's photo

goddessdix

18 posts

I wish you well, Honey, I know that’s not easy. I’m also really glad to hear he’s seeking counseling, that’s a very good call and encouraging. I’ll send you some good vibes.

And if you ever do want a reading from me, send a message even if it doesn’t show I’m online. If I can, I’ll come on for you. Much love, dear. ♥

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jean,

Sorry to hear of your distress.

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
linden's photo

Linden (linden)

22 posts

Dear Jean, I also have pulled a card I received the high priestess archangel haniel. Listen to your intuition. Have Patience. Consider carefully what you want before acting. I can also give you a reading. I do see positive things involving this situation, It just will take time, and a lot of faith. Keep Strong. LIGHT N LOVE, LINDEN..

over 11 years ago
angel_blessings didn't upload a photo

... (angel_blessings)

36 posts

The fact that he has been away from all the stressful situations and it was a good time made him feel that being away from you will feel better. Allow him (as well as yourself) time to heal the past issues. Concentrate on yourself for a while, there is a good chance for reconciliation, just give it some time.