salt

over 11 years ago

Is it true that salt baths clear negative energies from a persons body and aura? If so, how often should it be done and how soon can you feel the difference?

over 11 years ago
goddessdix's photo

goddessdix

18 posts

Salt is a very protective substance, yes. For any kind of cleansing bath, using salt or other cleansing herbs, you should feel “lighter” pretty much immediately. You can do it as often as you like, how often this stuff needs to be done depends on how much ugly vibes are around and how sensitive you are to them. If yo feel like there is a lot of negativity around you, I’d also recommend burning sage (called “smudging” and sprinkling a little salt around your home. This works best with saying prayers if you’re so inclined, just asking for cleansing and protection. If you’re not into prayers, just state your intention aloud. Hope that helps!

over 11 years ago

Thanks! I am very much into prayer! Your reply is very helpful Goddess!

over 11 years ago
readingsfromtheheart's photo

Kelly (readingsfromtheheart)

3 posts

Hi Casey,

Because you are an extremely sensitive person, ie (very empathic) you absorb other people’s energy daily. Depending on the situation or person, it can really cause you to feel ungrounded as well as make it hard for you to hold a thought (spacey). Salt baths are extremely important for you, at least 3 to 4 times a week. Make sure that it is sea salt. You can add essential oils to your bath as well for an even more cleansing bath, such as peperment oil. You would want to mix it with a carrier oil such as olive oil or grapeseed oil. It is very important for you to use your intention. When you take your cleansing bath, vizualize all the negative energy draining from your aura and into the water. Also I get that it is very important for you to use grounding techniques daily. Blessings.

over 11 years ago

Thanks Kelly! Very helpful! I’m not sure if I know what grounding techniques are.

over 11 years ago
readingsfromtheheart's photo

Kelly (readingsfromtheheart)

3 posts

Hi Casey,

You can do a google search for grounding techniques. :-)

over 11 years ago

Thanks to you all but one last thing related to this, is it true this could be dangerous to people with blood pressure issues.