I'd appreciate your insight...

over 11 years ago
coco379 didn't upload a photo

coco379

9 posts

I’ve had reading after reading on the same issue, and it’s still not making any sense. I feel I’ve only been told what I wanted to hear or something that just confused me even more. In his last email, he stated “he’s waiting for me” (meaning, when i return to live in his country) but since then, he’s stopped responding to me. I feel something’s holding him back, or he’s got a “plan”. I just can’t quite put my finger on it, What is it?

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

there is someone around him stopping him from you.. i have lots to tell you but i need names and dobs please contact me id love to give u a good geniun reading

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is alot holdong him back not only a someone but somthing! please contact me to find outr whats going on..p.s your in for a big surprise! we have lots to talk about lets chat!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Coco,

He has put the ball in your court and is waiting on you to see what YOU do. He wants to see what you are willing to commit to. If you would like to know more lets do a reading,I am online now and can help you.

Look over my feedback and you will see I am very good at what I do.

Blessings!

BLuedragon

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Coco,

He has put the ball in your court and is waiting on you to see what YOU do. He wants to see what you are willing to commit to. If you would like to know more lets do a reading,I am online now and can help you.

Look over my feedback and you will see I am very good at what I do.

Blessings!

BLuedragon