LOVE

over 11 years ago

hi there, when will I find love??? have just re joined a dating site but am lacking motivation for some reason, am chatting to a guy who I see occasionally but unsure if he is keen… HELP PLEASE…..

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

from what im sensing i dont think online dating is the best choice for you.. contact me and i can explain more to you

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

YOUR IN FOR A BIG SURPRISE JUDITH! their is a guy who realy cares for you and its not froma site! we have alot to talk about lets chat!

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Judith,

The lack of motivation seems to stem from a feeling of going through all those same motions again. Like Stephanie mentioned, online dating may not be for you right now. I feel that a change is needed. How often are you getting out and having some real fun?

Go, enjoy yourself, have a good time, let your inhibitions go, and I can assure you that this emotional rut will no longer be an issue.

In regards to the guy, he’s unsure of your intentions as well as his own right now. I don’t feel anything negative from him, just the same uncertainty.

over 11 years ago

thank you all, well have come off the dating site feel better for doing it, having some cool texts with a guy and hope for the best…