school is terrible

over 11 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

what is going on with my school life? i just cant get it together, like my grades are low and financial aid is ugh. what is happening with my academic life? should i even pursue college anymore?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HEY TOREE!

LOOK DONT GIVE UP ON SOMTHING GOOD JUST BECASUE ITS HARD! SOOMTIMES WORKING HARD LEADS TO GREAT SUCCES AND MAKES YOU STRONGER! NOT ONLY IN SCHOOL IM TALKING BUT AS WELL IN LOVE! TOREE WE HAVE MUCH TO TALK ABOUT LETS CHAT!

HOPE TP HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
goddessdix's photo

goddessdix

18 posts

Where is it that you’ve lost hope, in other areas of your life? I suspect you already have some idea of what’s going on, your intuition leaves you feeling uncomfortable with unresolved issues, so it manifests via your schooling. Is there something you’ve been avoiding processing, an emotional issue that’s not related directly, but that seems related? Look to resolve that, and school becomes easier.

over 11 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

hi ladies. Thank you for replying to my post as this is something important to me. I feel there is more to this. It is prolly because of my strong feelings for my ex/soulmate joshua that is in the way of me doing well in school. If either of you ladies feel this too, then reply back and I will hire one of you. I am ready to get answers. Thank you and God bless