In the r

over 11 years ago

Okay,I’m a now in the right direction of passing all my college courses? MY teachers of like me and said I have to work on my writing that why i’m failing.After meeting all the people to help me understand and help me. AM I in the correct direction to pass?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Angela,

Self Belief along with study is the total key to passing and making the best of your life for yourself.

This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with finances & love life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best Estherlibra

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear i can look into this just contact me live chat with your name and dob for a fully detailed reading no sugar coating just straight to the point answers hope to hear from you dear godbless

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi anglean. if you like your more than welcome to come visit me in chat. i would liek to give you a accurate future forcast reading. such as scholl finance. and love. their is many things for me to tell you. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)