SOUL MATE

over 11 years ago

Will I have a new relationship soon or will I go back to my ex partner?

over 11 years ago
goddessdix's photo

goddessdix

18 posts

Whether or not you go back to your ex or pursue another relationship is a matter of your own choosing, dear. You have free will…never give that away. :)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HEY TRACY I HOPE YOU ARE WELL.. YES I DO SEE A REALIONSHIP COMING FOR YOU BUT…YOU IWLL HAVE TO GAIN TRUST! TRACY WE HAVE LOTS TO TALK ABOUT LETS CHAT! HOPE TO HER FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tracy,

No sense going back to the ex,he hasnt changed and will still have the same old problems. Lets do a reading and see what is in store for you.

Online now to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
angel_blessings didn't upload a photo

... (angel_blessings)

36 posts

I feel you need to concentrate on relationship with yourself first and look forward to the positive future.

over 11 years ago

Thanks everyone, especially Yulia as I am concentrating on the relationship with me but fate keeps throwing my ex and I together.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

tracy the reason why fate is not the one that is throwing your ex and you together its your mind and heart that keeps you thinking that fate is involved and yes there will be a relationship and like blue dragon said it is not going to be your ex he has not changed any feel free to live chat with me so i can tell you more god bless