Want to move my life forward

over 11 years ago
enzo didn't upload a photo

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

hi im struggling to get bk into work this is causing me extreme stress! I cant seem to find work

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HI ENZO… I FEEL YOUR VERY STRESSED OUT ABOUT A LOT GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE WIHT FINANCE AND WIHT LOVE..AND RIGHT NOW THINGS ARE DOWN FOR YOU BUT I DO FEEL A CHANGE IS COMING FOR YOU VERY SOON ( A GOOD CHANGE!)WITH LOVE AND WORK! DONT BE CONFUSED OR HURT ANY LONGER I HAVE GOOD NEWS AND ADVISE FOR YOU ABOUT YOUR FUTURE!WE HAVE LOTS TO TALK ABOUT LETS CHAT!

HOPE TP HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TC & GB:)

over 11 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

thats what ive been told before? Only for the very same psychics cuming bk to apologise

over 11 years ago
goddessdix's photo

goddessdix

18 posts

enzo – I’m so sorry to hear this.

Being extremely stressed and fearful makes it difficult to move forward. Strong emotions set up a vibration that tends to attract more of the same. The first step in getting to a better place is working on your sense of stability and safety where you are now.

I know it’s hard to do when you’re scared. But look at what you can do to calm your fears, take care of yourself physically as well as possible, and feel grounded and secure. BUILD YOURSELF UP as much as possible, and do what you can to leave that sense of everything being out of your control behind.

Gratitude and being thankful for what one has is a very quick, easy way to raise your vibration. Meditation is helpful as well. Love, helping someone else, spending time outdoors or with animals all can help raise our vibrations. It makes you more attractive to others, and tends to draw better things to you.

The sense of helplessness is toxic. So look to replace it with gratitude and love, do this right before you work on issues surrounding your finances, work on it when you are in a good emotional state, and that energy carries over. It will help you start experiencing more success.

Much love. ♥

over 11 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

i text the agency who normaly give me a job they havnt replied. I feel am runing out of options…

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Enzo,

Keep trying, I know it is discouraging but KEEP trying. Make personal contact face to face if possible ratherthan phone or text. That shows them you are really making all effort to be hired.

over 11 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

today im going agin out there for my job search direct! please wish me luck!

over 11 years ago
goddessdix's photo

goddessdix

18 posts

Go, enzo, go!!! :)

over 11 years ago

enzo khan (enzo)

62 posts

my 2nd nite just finished work. Hope this job lasts.

over 11 years ago
jessperiard's photo

jessie periard (jessperiard)

159 posts

it will if you make it work enzo and not fall for all the b s you are going through live chat with me and we can get in more detail god bless