love confusion

over 11 years ago

Relationship with 11/05/1957 for past 8 years has had many ups and downs. Issues of trust and i am feeling that he is pulling away. Feel that he doesnt want a future with me and he is treating me as a convienence and not as a lover and friend.just turned 50 and am wanting to settle into a loving relationship not a casual affair. dont know whether to move on or wait and see.

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Toni,

There are issues with communication in this relationship as well a feeling of being stuck in the doldrums associated with routine. He also seems to have some regrets regarding his past. This isn’t necessarily regarding a relationship, but more so on the side of life choices that were made. It’s salvageable, but the two of you need an escape.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

WELL TONI ITS NOT BECAUSE THEIR ISNT TRUST IN THE REALATIONSHIP BUT ON HIS SIDE OF THE STORY IS FEAR OR HURT!..AND HE ISNT SURE WHAT TO DO RIGHT NOW BUT I DO FEEL HIS ANSWER IS GOING TO COME OUT VERY SOON! LETS CHAT TO SEE WHAT THE ANSWER IS AND WHERE THE TWO OF YOU ARE HEADED..IM PICKING UP GOOD NEWS!

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TC & GB :)

over 11 years ago
goddessdix's photo

goddessdix

18 posts

I’m so sorry to hear that, Toni.

I just pulled the Hanged Man for you. That would suggest to me to wait and see, allow the uncertainty, and to have faith that you’ll be able to learn what you need to from this situation. If you’re inclined to pray for clarity, that’s a great “Hanged Man” activity.

Much love. ♥

over 11 years ago

Please contact me ,and I will look into his thoughts and see the truth . Contact me sunn10020 i will give oyu full accurate insight and details. Blessings,

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello im here to look at this for you reach me, i see all n tell u all

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

I can help! come and chat.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Toni,

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can give you some insight on your issue…